Mindfulness and meditation are powerful practices to become rooted in ourselves and this is the strongest foundation for empathy, compassion and change – personally and professionally.
Why we use mindfullness @ Courage Institute:
- Systems of oppression, such as racism and sexism, are culturally maintained through human action and inaction in society. From our everyday unconscious biases to more overt injustice.
- Being deeply rooted in ourselves gives us an excellent foundation to become aware of our own biases as well as being able to understand and relate to the experiences and realities of our colleagues and fellow citizens.
- Courage Institute uses mindfulness and meditation in our workshops and training not just for personal and professional coping strategies but as useful tools to create anti-oppressive work environments.
Roger is a certified personal trainer, certified NLP Team Management Coach, Certified in DISC behaviour and personality types and MBSR instructor from Aarhus University 2021 (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction at a masters level with Danish Center for Mindfulness at Aarhus University)
- Roger has coached more than 1700 sessions in career and business coaching, personal training, leadership and mindfulness.
- Contact us to see what mentoring and coaching options are available for you and your organisation.
- Mindfulness and anti-racism is also part of our new education in Diversity, Inclusion and anti-racism, the first of it’s kind i Scandinavia.