Mentoring, coaching & Consulting
Staying in our comfort zone often leaves us doing the same but expecting different results. Taking action, professionalizing personal leadership and unleashing your potential are at the core of our approach.
We continuously strive toward empowering the collective as well as the individual in your organisation through our mentoring, coaching and consulting services.
Creating an accessible and inclusive work environment for everyone is an ongoing process that requires commitment from top to bottom.
Professionalising your ESG strategies and reporting efforts builds a stronger organisation and creates room for innovation.
Some of our experience
- Telia Europe – Diversity & Inclusion& Train The Trainer
- Europeaum, Oxford University – Diversity, Inclusion & Anti-racism
- Live Nation – Diversity, Inclusion & Anti-racism
- Artlab – coaching. Individual coaching courses of 4-16 hours within business and personal coping strategies.
- Akademisk Arkitektforening – Annual Performance Reviews (APR), performance mangement
- Arndal, D’Angleterre – Costumer Relations Course
- Deloitte Business Consulting A/S – Dialogue training & stress and conflict management
- Danmarks Forvaltnings Højskole – Employee Management
- Edvantage group – acting, dialogue training, e-learning, APR
- ErhvervsAkademi Sjælland – Team Management and conflict management
- Frederiksberg Kommune Jobcenter – Dialogue training, stress and conflict management
- Henning Larsens Architects – APR, leadership training
- HK – acting, e-learning
- ISS – Dialogue training, interpersonal relations
- Jobcenter – Sales training and Coaching
- Københavns Kommune – Acting, e-learning
- Ledernes Hovedorganisation – Annual Performance Reviews (APR)
- Merlin – Leadership training
- Mærsk – acting, e-learning
- Novo Nordisk – Creating Sustainable Relations, Value Creation through personal branding and communication.
- Plejehjemmet Søndervang – interpersonal training, performance and conflict mangement
- RH Arkitekter – Annual Performance Reviews (APR)
- Vestas – Acting, e-learning
- Zenaria – APR, interpersonal training
Agreements on workshops, collaborations, events and talks are binding less than 60-30 days before the engagement (dependant on the event). Rescheduling or cancelation of the event has to be accepted in written agreement with Courage Institute.