|Experience and CV
2008 – PRESENT CEO – African Chamber of Commerce in Scandinavia (ACCS)
Management & Business development responsibilities
- Develop the overall business strategy for ACCS
- Build and establish strategic Partnership between ACCS and other organizations
- Plan, manage and coordinate the chamber’s activities, events and projects
- Run the day to day affairs of the chamber.
- Responsible for quotations, invoices, budget and payroll.
- Supervise bookkeeping and accounting.
- Recruit African-based consultants
- Identify business and investment opportunities between Scandinavia and Africa
- Establish contacts between distributors/ production companies, contractors/governments
- Create, maintain and engage in professional contact with new and old clients
- Maintaining and engaging in diplomatic and professional contact with high level government officials and head of African diplomatic missions in Scandinavia.
- Create and maintain partnership with external partners and associate organizations in both regions: Africa and Scandinavia.
- Develop entry mode strategy and assist Scandinavian companies who wishes to expand their business activities in Africa,
- Perform analyses of the African market and present to the client the top 3 African markets with high potential sales or opportunities.
- Organize, plan and Facilitate Scandinavian companies’ entry mode into the African Market
Consulting responsibilities (For clients)
- Prepare a market survey for client
- Create market assessment and entry strategies (Representation, distribution, commercial agents, partners…)
- Identify, select and find potential buyers, customers, distributor, partners…
- Arrange client’s Business trip to Africa by coordinating business appointments, visa application, accommodations, flight and local transportation.
The above responsibilities usually include:
- Client Product Development to adapt the African market
- Market assessment for client’s products in the selected African country
- Competitor analysis and detailed research of potential buyer, customers or distributors
- Perform analyses of the African market, industry, political stability, economy, buying power, customer behavior… and select the top 1-3 African countries where the sales will be optimized.
- Conduct primarily interview with local commercial agents or potential distributors and together with client recruit the right ones
- Together with the local commercial agents in the selected countries, develop strategies to marketing, promote and launch the client’s product line in the market.
2015 – 2017 External Teacher at Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Organization and Management in French speaking countries
- Corporate Social Responsibility in 2 Francophone countries
- Africa in Globalization
2015 – 2017 (Additional roles at CBS)
- External Examiner (Bachelor & Master level) at Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Master’s Thesis supervisor (Bachelor level) at Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Internship supervisor (for Bachelor level) at Copenhagen Business School (CBS)